Responsible for monitoring operational expenses and revenues at the property. Manages invoice payments, billing to tenants, and cash receivables. Prepares monthly and quarterly financial statements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for property accounting including accounts payable and accounts receivable. Assists property manager in budget preparation and prepares financial reports.
- Reviews leases and answers lease questions.
- Prepares on-site documentation related to purchasing, invoice billing and payment, and corresponding batch reports.
- Collects tenant receivables, records payments in system, deposits payments in bank.
- Completes and maintains contract log & prepares contract Requests For Proposal documents.
- Maintains credit applications for new vendors and verify all vendor approval forms have been completed.
- Assembles data used in the creation of financial statements. Including, but not limited to, capital/R&M project tracking.
- Tracks service tickets to ensure that all service tickets are accounted for and closed appropriately.
- Review tenant rent statements prepared by Tenant Services Coordinator for approval by property manager. Handles tenant account inquires.
- May processes payroll for hourly property level employees. May also maintain employee records, schedules and calendars/time-sheets.
- Provides back-up support for answering phones as well as conference room management.
- May perform administrative duties, such as maintaining tenant logs, filing, office management, and mail / correspondence
- Assists Property Manager with construction projects as needed.
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree required. Experience in real estate accounting and/or property management a plus.
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES OR KNOWLEDGE:
Must possess or be able to obtain a real estate broker’s license within 6 months of employment date. Must be familiar with basic word processing and spreadsheet software, preferably MS Word and Excel. Also, must understand basic accounting concepts and be proficient in the use of accounting software.
Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment between the hours of 8:30AM – 5PM, Monday – Friday.
This job description does not list all the duties of the job. Incumbents may be asked by their supervisors or managers to perform other duties. The employer has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract for employment, and either the incumbent or the employer may terminate employment at any time, for any reason.
TO APPLY PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR RESUME TO CAREERS@TJBC.COM.