Leasing center now open to offer an exclusive look at the finishes included at 3Eleven
Chicago, IL – The John Buck Company has announced the opening of a leasing center for its new residential building located at 311 W. Illinois Street (“3Eleven”). Located at 501 N. Wells Street (entrance on Illinois Street), the leasing center will offer potential residents the opportunity to view unit finishes, floor plans, and renderings for 3Eleven, which is scheduled to open in January 2018.
The leasing center will offer an exclusive look at the finishes included at 3Eleven, such as laminate wood flooring, quartz countertops, high-gloss cabinetry, and stainless steel appliances. Future residents will also be able to view floor plans and renderings of the building’s amenities, including a rooftop pool, lawn space and fire pits, outdoor theater, resident lounge, indoor dog run and co-working spaces.
3Eleven, which broke ground in June 2016, was designed by Fitzgerald Associates Architects with interiors designed by Juan Gabriel Moreno Architects. 3Eleven will offer 245 Class-A residences ranging from studios to 3-bedrooms and penthouse units. Each apartment features 9’-high exposed concrete ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, custom solar shades and master closets, and is equipped with the option to add custom upgrades such as movable islands and the IOTAS Smart Home solution.
3Eleven will be Chicago’s first community with the IOTAS fully integrated and interoperable smart apartment solution. After downloading the 3Eleven app, residents in the 32 premium apartments and 2 penthouses with the IOTAS solution already built in will automatically see their floorplan broken down by room and device. Residents can then easily control in-unit lights, outlets, dimmers, thermostats and more from their smartphone, as well as through voice control via a provided Amazon Echo.
For more information on 3Eleven, please visit www.3eleven.com.
About 3Eleven LEASING Center
- LOCATION: 501 N. Wells Street, Chicago, Illinois (entrance on Illinois Street)
- HOURS: Tuesday – Saturday, 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- CONTACT: Phone: 312-837-4480, Email: email@example.com
- LOCATION: 311 W. Illinois Street
- DEVELOPER: The John Buck Company
- EXTERIOR ARCHITECT: Fitzgerald Architects
- INTERIOR ARCHITECT: Juan Gabriel Moreno Architects
- CONTRACTOR: Power Construction Company
- SIZE: 25 stories; 281 feet tall; 291,000 sq. feet
- RESIDENTIAL: 245 Class-A residential units, Parking structure with 74 stalls, Studio to 3 bedroom and penthouse units
- RETAIL: 3,100 sq. feet (first floor)
- ADDITIONAL: LEED Gold Certification, Delivery in January 2018
CONTACT: Roxie Ransom, Leasing Director, 312.837.4480